Community Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH) and the National Community Engagement Group (NCEG) invite you to join:
Reflections from Community Listening Sessions: A RECOVER Dialogue
Thursday, October 20, at 2:00 pm EST
Featuring Guest Speakers:
- Neely Williams (Moderator) Community Partner Consultant at NIH, PCORI & PCORnet
- LaShawn Hoffman, Community Development & Civic Engagement Consultant
- Brenda (Bren) Liz Muñoz, Bilingual Academic Consultant
- Chien-Chi Huang, Executive Director and Founder, Asian Women for Health
- Melvin Jackson, Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH) Consultant
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
CCPH has conducted three Listening Sessions across the US with African American, Hispanic/Latino, and Asian American communities on Long COVID and RECOVER. Please join us and our guest speakers to discuss the emerging themes, lessons learned, and insights CCPH gathered from across these communities to help develop in-depth community engagement efforts.
WHAT ARE LISTENING SESSIONS?
Listening sessions are an entry point in understanding how to engage communities about Long COVID and introduce the RECOVER initiative. Listening sessions help identify trusted messengers within communities that can act as strategic partners to bridge gaps in bidirectional communication, and support RECOVER teams to develop more effective messages tailored to specific communities across the US.
To watch the replay, please click the video below: