Partnership-building resource for faculty, students and Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) programs. The guide reviews literature on HCH-academic partnerships; provides descriptions of service-learning, clinical service and research partnerships; and includes a variety of resource materials.
- CEACR Speaker Series- Successful Community-Engaged Research: Humanizing Institutional Processes for Offering Proper Partner Compensation
- CCPH Welcomes Da’Naya Mayes, MS as a Program Coordinator
- CCPH Welcomes Trey Mackey, MBA, MPH as a Program Coordinator
- All of Us Researcher Academy Inaugural Webinar
- CCPH RADx-UP Internship Journey: Brooke Worthey’s Reflections On Her Time With CCPH