Partnership-building resource for faculty, students and Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) programs. The guide reviews literature on HCH-academic partnerships; provides descriptions of service-learning, clinical service and research partnerships; and includes a variety of resource materials.
- Expanding Access to COVID-19 Data for Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs): The RADx Data Hub
- CEACR Speaker Series: “Ethical Research with Community-Based Organizations”
- Apply now for the 2022 RWJF-CCPH Award for Health Equity – due Nov 30!
- At-Home COVID-19 Testing Programs Share How to Engage Diverse Communities in Public Health
- Partnering During the Pandemic: Did COVID-19 Redefine How We Partner?