Partnership-building resource for faculty, students and Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) programs. The guide reviews literature on HCH-academic partnerships; provides descriptions of service-learning, clinical service and research partnerships; and includes a variety of resource materials.
- A Community-Engaged Approach to COVID-19 Testing in African-American Churches
- CCPH’s RADx-UP Training and Office Hours Information
- University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School -Community Health Investigator
- Pivoting for Success: Using Community-Based Participatory Research During the Twin Pandemics
- Northeastern University’s Bouvé College of Health Sciences seeks the next chair of the Department of Health Sciences