The goal of this webinar was to learn about COVID-19 treatment options and to discuss the differences between the various COVID-19 vaccines. We heard from Dr. David Wohl, Dr. Patsy Polston, and 2 community members, Ilana Dubester and Gary Phillips, who have received COVID-19 treatment.
- At the Heart of the Matter Virtual Event Series: Are you listening? HBCU respond to COVID-19
- Improving African Immigrant Health Series, Part II: A Photovoice Examining the Impact of COVID-19 on African Immigrants Living in New England
- At the Heart of the Matter: Where’s the money? Finding resources to support HBCU community-engaged work
- Join us for: At the Heart of the Matter: American Heart Association HBCU Scholars Program
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health, Board Chair, Karriem Watson, DHSc, named chief engagement officer of NIH’s All of Us Research Program!