This article focuses on the transformational power of partnerships and point to the larger systems changes that are needed to achieve health equity, the ultimate goal of (CBPR), by identifying academic systems as hindering progress and applying these methods to collect data, disseminate findings, and build community capacity.
- CEACR Speaker Series- Successful Community-Engaged Research: Humanizing Institutional Processes for Offering Proper Partner Compensation
- CCPH Welcomes Da’Naya Mayes, MS as a Program Coordinator
- CCPH Welcomes Trey Mackey, MBA, MPH as a Program Coordinator
- All of Us Researcher Academy Inaugural Webinar
- CCPH RADx-UP Internship Journey: Brooke Worthey’s Reflections On Her Time With CCPH