This article focuses on the transformational power of partnerships and point to the larger systems changes that are needed to achieve health equity, the ultimate goal of (CBPR), by identifying academic systems as hindering progress and applying these methods to collect data, disseminate findings, and build community capacity.
- Expanding Access to COVID-19 Data for Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs): The RADx Data Hub
- CEACR Speaker Series: “Ethical Research with Community-Based Organizations”
- Apply now for the 2022 RWJF-CCPH Award for Health Equity – due Nov 30!
- At-Home COVID-19 Testing Programs Share How to Engage Diverse Communities in Public Health
- Partnering During the Pandemic: Did COVID-19 Redefine How We Partner?