- Improving African Immigrant Health Series, Part II: A Photovoice Examining the Impact of COVID-19 on African Immigrants Living in New England
- Join us for: At the Heart of the Matter: American Heart Association HBCU Scholars Program
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health, Board Chair, Karriem Watson, DHSc, named chief engagement officer of NIH’s All of Us Research Program!
- At the Heart of the Matter Virtual Event Series: Patient-Centered Approaches to Advance Health Equity
- NC CEAL’s Learn and Share Series presents: “COVID-19: Kids, Variants, and Do I Really Still Have to Wear this Mask?”