Join Partners for Advancing Health Equity (P4HE Collaborative) and national cross-sector thought-leaders as we introduce the collaborative’s work and discuss next steps in health equity practice and policy across research, community, and funders.
Registration is free and open to all people and organizations who share the common goal of a future where everyone has the ability to live the healthiest life possible.
March 8, 2022
1:30-2:30 PM CST
- Introduce the P4HE Collaborative’s work and goals.
- Discuss next steps to advance health equity.
- Explore upcoming activities that dive into mapping and developing actionable community-led solutions.
- Andrew Anderson, Associate Director, Partners for Advancing Health Equity, Assistant Professor, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Sharrelle Barber, Director, The Ubuntu Center on Racism, Global Movements, and Population Health Equity at the Dornsife School of Public Health
- Sinsi Hernández-Cancio, Vice President for Health Justice, National Partnership for Women and Families
- Cara James, President and CEO, Grantmakers In Health
- Thomas LaVeist, Dean, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Weatherhead Presidential Chair in Health Equity
- Al Richmond, Executive Director, Community-Campus Partnerships for Health
This webinar is hosted by Partners for Advancing Health Equity (P4HE Collaborative), a new research learning collaborative led by Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine and Tulane Institute for Innovations in Health Equity.