This article explores how health institutions, defined as hospitals, health systems, health professional schools and academic health centers, serve as instruments of community and economic development and describes the variety of anchor roles these institutions play.
- CEACR Speaker Series- Successful Community-Engaged Research: Humanizing Institutional Processes for Offering Proper Partner Compensation
- CCPH Welcomes Da’Naya Mayes, MS as a Program Coordinator
- CCPH Welcomes Trey Mackey, MBA, MPH as a Program Coordinator
- All of Us Researcher Academy Inaugural Webinar
- CCPH RADx-UP Internship Journey: Brooke Worthey’s Reflections On Her Time With CCPH