Document was prepared for the National Symposium on Community-University Partnerships: Translating Evidence into Action, cosponsored by CCPH and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of University Partnerships.
- CEACR Speaker Series- Successful Community-Engaged Research: Humanizing Institutional Processes for Offering Proper Partner Compensation
- CCPH Welcomes Da’Naya Mayes, MS as a Program Coordinator
- CCPH Welcomes Trey Mackey, MBA, MPH as a Program Coordinator
- All of Us Researcher Academy Inaugural Webinar
- CCPH RADx-UP Internship Journey: Brooke Worthey’s Reflections On Her Time With CCPH