The purpose of the Summit was to advance authentic community-higher education partnerships by mobilizing a network of experienced community partners. Participants engaged in a purposeful national dialogue that emphasized lessons learned and recommendations for individual and collective action.
- A Community-Engaged Approach to COVID-19 Testing in African-American Churches
- CCPH’s RADx-UP Training and Office Hours Information
- University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School -Community Health Investigator
- Pivoting for Success: Using Community-Based Participatory Research During the Twin Pandemics
- Northeastern University’s Bouvé College of Health Sciences seeks the next chair of the Department of Health Sciences