The purpose of the Summit was to advance authentic community-higher education partnerships by mobilizing a network of experienced community partners. Participants engaged in a purposeful national dialogue that emphasized lessons learned and recommendations for individual and collective action.
- CEACR Speaker Series- Successful Community-Engaged Research: Humanizing Institutional Processes for Offering Proper Partner Compensation
- CCPH Welcomes Da’Naya Mayes, MS as a Program Coordinator
- CCPH Welcomes Trey Mackey, MBA, MPH as a Program Coordinator
- All of Us Researcher Academy Inaugural Webinar
- CCPH RADx-UP Internship Journey: Brooke Worthey’s Reflections On Her Time With CCPH