- At the Heart of the Matter Virtual Event Series: Are you listening? HBCU respond to COVID-19
- Improving African Immigrant Health Series, Part II: A Photovoice Examining the Impact of COVID-19 on African Immigrants Living in New England
- At the Heart of the Matter: Where’s the money? Finding resources to support HBCU community-engaged work
- Join us for: At the Heart of the Matter: American Heart Association HBCU Scholars Program
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health, Board Chair, Karriem Watson, DHSc, named chief engagement officer of NIH’s All of Us Research Program!