This article focuses on the transformational power of partnerships and point to the larger systems changes that are needed to achieve health equity, the ultimate goal of (CBPR), by identifying academic systems as hindering progress and applying these methods to collect data, disseminate findings, and build community capacity.
- TREATING COVID-19: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TREATMENT OPTIONS
- The Convening Journey: Facilitating Patient & Stakeholder Engagement through Partnerships
- Proceedings of the 2017 Advancing the Science of Community Engaged Research (CEnR) Conference
- Engaged Faculty Institute (EFI) Curriculum
- Development and validation of the Person-Centeredness of Research Scale