This article explores how health institutions, defined as hospitals, health systems, health professional schools and academic health centers, serve as instruments of community and economic development and describes the variety of anchor roles these institutions play.
- TREATING COVID-19: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TREATMENT OPTIONS
- The Convening Journey: Facilitating Patient & Stakeholder Engagement through Partnerships
- Proceedings of the 2017 Advancing the Science of Community Engaged Research (CEnR) Conference
- Engaged Faculty Institute (EFI) Curriculum
- Development and validation of the Person-Centeredness of Research Scale