Partnership-building resource for faculty, students and Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) programs. The guide reviews literature on HCH-academic partnerships; provides descriptions of service-learning, clinical service and research partnerships; and includes a variety of resource materials.
- TREATING COVID-19: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TREATMENT OPTIONS
- The Convening Journey: Facilitating Patient & Stakeholder Engagement through Partnerships
- Proceedings of the 2017 Advancing the Science of Community Engaged Research (CEnR) Conference
- Engaged Faculty Institute (EFI) Curriculum
- Development and validation of the Person-Centeredness of Research Scale